Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Favour Of A Reply Is Requested....

The largest debate regarding the Petrick/Hutcheson wedding has been centered around invitations. While pouring over invitations, we surprisingly agreed on the invitation itself. We are still discussing what the invitation should say. We have time to finalize that. Thank you notes in the same card stock? Check. RSVP cards?! I say yes. Tad says no. Bride wins. I have learned that I am lacking social grace. When recieving a wedding invitation, I do not immediately pull out my personal stationary and scribe a beautiful note in the third person to the bride and groom stating whether or not I will be in attendance. I also don't include in that note my meal preference. That is what the RSVP card is for. Check meal option. State number of people attending. Bride wins.

1 comment:

  1. How else are you going to keep track of how many are coming and what they want to eat!!!??? YES on the reply cards! OR... you could (in addition to the nice wedding invitations...) also send out an eVite for the attendance & food choices! hehe ;) Power to the bride! (eVite might be easier that tallying the response cards though! ...might be tacky next to the nice invitations tho'...)

    ReplyDelete