Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why I Am Marrying Tad


I always said that if I "had to" get married, I would allow all of my brides-maids to wear whatever kind of black dress they wanted. Then I got the ring. All of the sudden, not only do I have to find a photographer who can magically make 40 pounds melt of my body for the pictures, I have to make sure that our bridal party looks snaz-tastic in those photos, too! LBD (Little Black Dress) get back on the rack! How about lapis? First, check with future husband. He thinks lapis is nice. Cool. Score one for Tad. Check with bridesmaids. They all agree that they will wear whatever I ask them to. WHAT? Cool. Score one for bridesmaids. This wedding planning stuff is easy so far. Then it dawns on me. Junior bridesmaid. What do they wear?! The other color? - Apple - Call Tad. He agrees. Great. Score another for Tad. So, today I realized that not only am I marrying a pretty fantastic guy who has a good eye but is agreeable on all things lapis and apple.




No comments:

Post a Comment