Saturday, December 5, 2009

We'll Take That One!

Tad and I are both shoppers. We see what we like, we make a quick decision and we hope to not have regret when we get the item home. We decided that we would purchase our Christmas tree Thanksgiving weekend as my time at home the month of December will be somewhat limited. I found a coupon on-line and we set off to a local tree farm to find the perfect fir.





It only took about 5 minutes of looking at about 4 trees and we saw the one that was destined to come home with us. A beautiful 8.5' Fraiser Fir that had perfect symmetry and was grown in Northern California. That was all I needed to hear. Sold. Can we have 2?




After sweet talking the tree lot guy (me, not Tad) we convinced him to put it in the stand for us. I could only imagine what it would have been like trying to do that ourselves. Tad has a keen eye for all things perfect and can spot a fleck of dust a mile away. Not having a straight tree in our home between our pillars was simply not an option. I thank the tree lot man (Jimbo) for keeping my marriage in tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment