Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Fair Maidens



This weekend, my Matron on Honor, Amanda was in town for another friends wedding. While she was still in wedding mode, I took full advantage. I made an appointment at David's Bridal for she and another brides-maid/dear friend Laura to go try on dresses. From the get-go, I decided that my gals would wear two piece dresses. I had the tops and bottoms chosen. My dad made a few changes. For instance, he insisted on the girls wearing long skirts. The tops passed. I gathered the gals and we made a pilgimage OTP (outside the perimeter for those of you not from the ATL). While driving, I had an epiphany. Maybe they should all just wear different tops. When I was trying on wedding gowns, I relized that what I thought would work best for me, didn't. Being good sports, they tried on every piece I asked. Then, I realized it. They look GREAT in everything. Normally, I would find this irritating. Maybe even obnoxious. Now, I am thrilled. My girls are going to steal the show!

1 comment:

  1. I think the whole wedding party will steal the show with the bride being the "major star"!

    ReplyDelete