Sunday, June 28, 2009

If Madea Only Knew

Last month, my Dad came to visit for a long weekend. We had a blast! We were on the go constantly, yet made sure to introduce Dad to all things Atlanta. Some of those things included: Hot dogs at the Varsity, The Georgia Aquarium, and an introduction to Tyler Perry's films. We didn't have time to actually watch a movie, because we were generally running from one place to another to eat or better yet, have a cigar. However, Tad made mention to my dad about his love for Tyler Perry's films and lent him a couple for his trip home. Tonight, while checking in with my parents, my Dad had a ROARING laugh telling us about watching a Tyler Perry screen play. Apparently, a new fan has developed. I don't even think that he minds the fact that his air conditioner at home went kaput. All he needs is a little Madea and life is cool...........

No comments:

Post a Comment