Thursday, October 8, 2009

So That Is Where The Bug Spray Lives!!


Combining two households is a challenge at best. Adding wonderful gifts sent from our registry's has complicated things further. We have been through several rounds of purging. We had a yard sale and made $154! We have piles of boxes and loot in various locations.

Tad has been out of town for the last couple of days and since I have the week off, I thought I would start organizing. I have often marveled at the SPEED in which Tad puts things away - walks in house, starts putting things away in a fury and heads off to do something much more interesting. I found evidence of this last night. While deciding where to place our fondue pots (thank you Ann, Teresita and Randi!) I started to clear the cabinets above the refrigerator to make way for our new small appliances. It was FULL of light bulbs. And empty light bulb boxes. And bug spray. Off. Cutter. Skintastic. THAT'S WHERE THE BUG SPRAY LIVES! Not any more. The bug spray has been moved to a more logical (for me anyway) and reachable location (again for me). We still have lots of light bulbs which now share their home with our fondue pots. Come on over, we will fondue it up under really bright light!

No comments:

Post a Comment